Overview of removable plastics and other materials
There has never been a part so far which we were not able to free completely from attached polymers and inorganic contaminations. Our systems and cleaning solutions are suitable for all polymers and plastics:
Removable plastics / polymers
- Polyolefins: PE, PP, PB, EVA, EVOH
- Polyesters: PET, PBT, PC, PTT, PEN
- Polyamides: PA6, PA6.6, PA12, PPA
- Halogenated polymers: PVC, PTFE, PVDF
- Polyacrylates: PAN, PBA, PMA, PMMA
- Polystyrenes: PS, ABS, SB, SBS, SAN
- Polysulfides: PPS, PSU, PES, PPSU
- Biopolymers: PLA, PEA, PVAL, PPOX
- Polyether ketones: PAE, PEK, PEEK
- Polyimides: PI, PBI, PEI, PBO, PMI
- Polyurethanes: PUR, TPA, TPO, TPU, Spandex
- Special polymers: LCP, POM, BR, NBR
If "your" material is not listed here, contact our specialists or send us an e-mail.
Removal of paints and other organic coatings
The method of thermal cleaning is also recommended for the removal of varnishes and other organic coatings of metal parts of all sizes and geometries, for example, of coating tools, electric motors, ink tanks, adhesive pumps or printing suspension gears.
For proper and efficient cleaning of tools and production equipment, it is important to know which parts are by what plastic residues contaminated. For particularly urgent inquiries or for preparation of proposal fill in the form "Thermal Cleaning".